Thursday, February 11, 2016

Pillow covers for my home

Flower decorative pillow cover
My quick and easy Pillow Covers that literally takes minutes to complete :)

All you need is a fabric, scissors, and a sewing machine or needle and thread.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Measure how big you need to cut your fabric.
2. Cut your fabric front and back pieces.
3. Pin the pieces together (right side on the inside)
4. Sew using a sewing machine all the way around, making sure to leave an opening about 20 centimeters.
5. Flip your pillow cover inside out and insert your pillow! 
6. Now continue to stitch until the The Pillow close.

Once you get the hang of this process, you’ll want to cover every pillow in your house! :)

With pillow cover have new Ironing board cover too :)

So, I made more Pillow Covers, some of them are my home and other for birthday gift to my brother (Marilyn Monroe Pillows). 




With love,
Monika

No comments: