Thursday, September 15, 2016

What am I inspired by?

What am I inspired by? I’m inspired by nature, wild things, and green growing things. And most of all I’m inspired by my little Georg. Almost everything I make is in some way rooted in my Georg. Many of my original creations have found their home here with my little boy and are well loved and played with.

All of the toys I make are created to be played with by children. In fact, my toys are played with by children.

Take one step into my home and you’ll find my toys and creations everywhere. Each toy is created for my sewing patterns and then passed straight from my hands, lovingly into the arms of my Georg. So I guess you could say that all of these toys are child tested and approved!

So, what would you like to sew today?

No comments: